Three Wyse WY60 ASCII keyboards

snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

26 Aug 2018, 22:50

Hi Guys,
I've got three Wyse WY60 ASCII boards for sale. Please feel free to ask questions. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned, converted to USB, and tested. Shipping not included in the prices below but I'm willing to ship wherever.

W̶y̶s̶e̶ ̶W̶Y̶6̶0̶ ̶#̶1̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶6̶5̶
USB Converted
Spoiler:

Wyse WY60 #2 - $60
USB Converted. Replaced spacebar
Spoiler:

Wyse Wy60 #3 - $55
USB Converted. Replaced spacebar and a few keys
Spoiler:

Thanks for looking :)
Last edited by snacksthecat on 29 Aug 2018, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

abrahamstechnology

27 Aug 2018, 03:42

Nice, do they still have the Vintage Blacks in them? Also where do you get new spacebars?

snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

27 Aug 2018, 03:48

abrahamstechnology wrote: Nice, do they still have the Vintage Blacks in them? Also where do you get new spacebars?
Yep, they still do!

I got the spacebars from a guy on reddit. He was selling two sets of Wy60 keycaps for just $5. The caps he was selling weren't as thick as the vintage ones but I couldn't complain for that great price.

Elrick

27 Aug 2018, 03:52

snacksthecat wrote: I got the spacebars from a guy on reddit. He was selling two sets of Wy60 keycaps for just $5. The caps he was selling weren't as thick as the vintage ones but I couldn't complain for that great price.
So which WYSE keyboard models used very thick Key-caps?

Just curious.......

snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

27 Aug 2018, 03:58

I'm not sure. His were also from a WY60 but seemed to be much newer. Here's a photo to show the difference.

abrahamstechnology

27 Aug 2018, 22:41

My first WY-60 had mostly thick keycaps but around 12 were the thin type. The one I'm using right now seems to have all thick caps.

Elrick

28 Aug 2018, 03:18

abrahamstechnology wrote: My first WY-60 had mostly thick keycaps but around 12 were the thin type. The one I'm using right now seems to have all thick caps.
So basically you're saying if anyone buys a genuine WY-60, they won't get thick caps but those cheapo thin styled ones instead?

ModelMenjoyer

09 May 2024, 05:57

is it still for sale? i know it's been nearly 6 years, but i was just curious.

Return to “For sale”